Computer Network Consulting and Managed Scheduled Services
The PROCare™ Managed System
PROFESSIONAL, PROMPT, RELIABLE IT.
PROCare™ – What is it?
ITWorkUSA.com’s consultants will manage your technology as if you had your own IT staff at a fraction of the cost. We work with customers to develop a service schedule that coordinates service and reporting for a functional and insightful technology partnership. Our engineers come to your site to resolve any technical issues and maintain your technical enterprise. This service allows our customers access to senior level engineers with Fortune 500 company experience. This gives your business access to our expertise to resolve issues promptly and effectively. Signing up with our PROCare™ System allows you to focus on your business.
PROCare™ is the lowest-cost and most convenient way to keep your network up and running.
Here's How ITWorks!
Our 5 D Approach to Professional, Prompt, and Reliable IT Support and Computer Network Consulting Services
1. Discovery - During this initial network assesment ITWorksUSA.com will examine, evaluate, and document your current network equipment, policies, and security.
2. Discussion - We discuss with clients our recomendations for making your system more efficient and stable.
3. Develop - ITWorksUSA.com will provide a plan to stabilize, secure, and manage your network with a scheduled on-going maintenance plan.
4. Deploy - Our engineering team will act upon an agreed upon stabilization plan to keep your network in good working order.
5. Document - Our team will provide management level reports for your network. This includes up to date security logs, usage reports, and helpdesk QA reports.
ITWorksUSA.com will assign one of our Senior Level Engineers to your account. You can rely on your personal engineer to be at your office as scheduled.
With PROCare™ you receive our lowest rates by scheduling our consultants in advance
What We Do During Regularly Scheduled Site Visits
Provide Technical Solutions
Maintain PC and Server Performance
Verify Data Integrity and Protection
Management Interaction and Review
Complete Listing of Computer Network Consulting Services
Contact us at (770) 231 6218 or email us for a professional consultation today.